- Register at the Dutch institution / international office
- The institution will assist you to
- register at the town hall/immigration service
- register with IND for the temporary residence permit
- make an appointment with GGD for the TBC health check
- open a Dutch bank account
- Open a bank account
Don’t forget to bring passport & visa, residence permit,
address in the Netherlands
- Arrange your housing
- Buy a mobile phone
- Get a (second hand) bicycle!
- An internet connection cable. These are not always provided by the Student Houses.
- If you bring electronics, you may need to bring a converter. (a voltage of 230V is common in the Netherlands.
- Towels; these are not provided by the Housing Office.